Tackling Gender Disparity in Women’s Healthcare | A Virtual Panel
March 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDTFree
Join us virtually on Wednesday, March 29 from 12:00-1:00 for a discussion led by women’s health experts.
This session will focus on:
- What health challenges are disproportionately impacting women and what impact do these challenges have on their lives?
- The impact of health care on careers, both in terms of placing individuals in the field of health care, and placing women with heath care issues in permanent placements.
- How can we contribute to ending inequities in women’s health?
We’re excited to welcome women’s healthcare experts to discuss these topics in depth.
- Carmen Wyton, Chair of Women’s Health Coalition of Alberta | President of Ripple Enterprises | Public Member of Alberta College of Pharmacy Council
- Izabella Roth, CEO of Infinity Healthcare
- Sandy Jacobson, Vice President of Richardson Executive Search
- Jody Horvath (Panel Moderator), BPW Edmonton Membership Chair | Marketing Manager at KBH Chartered Professional Accountants
This event is open to members and non-members – we’d love to see some new faces!