Learn how to cultivate your own personal brand in this lunchtime workshop led by Erin Clyde. Erin is the Director of Foundry Conferences & Events – a division of Incite Marketing. With over 15 years of experience in event design, creation, and management, Erin is the master behind some of Alberta’s most influential events. Through the course of her career, she has played an instrumental role in creating and executing remarkable experiences across the province and the world, including the first projection animation in Edmonton for YESS brand launch; the Edmonton Valley Zoo’s Festival of Light inception; Dentons’ All IN community impact event; Grande Prairie’s Guitars & Wagons festival; We Stand youth leadership summits; and Northern Alberta’s leading business conference, 55 North.
With this workshop we will help you identify your personal brand. You will also learn how to effectively represent both your company and yourself while talking to potential clients, investors or employers.
- Identify and articulate what differentiates you from the rest
- Understand your unique strengths and brand key words
- Build an impactful ‘offline’ presence & positive first impressions
- Build a powerful and impressive online Presence
- Strategies of promoting your brand to potential clients, investors and employers
- Create and communicate your “brand slogan” – your elevator pitch
- Effective networking techniques to promote your personal brand
Speaking of personal branding, have you updated your bio headshot lately? We are bringing in a professional photographer for this event so that you can keep your brand up-to-date at a fraction of the cost of a studio photo shoot. Space is limited, so sign up for your photoshoot with Christina Louise Photography here. The cost is $85/image + GST.
For more information on Christina, check out her website .