Peter Lougheed Leadership College (PLLC) is excited to be co-hosting a new series with the Research at the Intersections of Gender Signature Area: the Leadership & Diversity Speakers Series. Join BPW at any of the below topics!
- Thursday January 24, 12:30-13:30 pm “A Coaching Model of Feminist Leadership”
- Dr. Jennifer Askey, Office of the Provost, University of Alberta
- Thursday February 28 12:30-13:30 pm “Exploring the Wisdom Embedded in Indigenous Leadership Practices”
- Dr. Shalene Jobin, Faculty of Native Studies, University of Alberta
- Thursday March 21 8:00-9:00 am “Spiritual Intelligence: Going Beyond IQ and EQ to Develop Resilient Leaders”
- Dr. Marvin Washington, Alberta School of Business, University of Alberta
- Wednesday April 17 8:00-9:00 am “Career Transitions for Women in Leadership”
- Dr. Heather Caltagirone, Ministry of Education, Government of Alberta
Don’t want to attend alone? Neither do we, so e-mail email@example.com and we’ll assemble a fabulous group and go at it together.